home > macland erasmus mundus > application
- 31st May 2014: deadline for Category A & Category B applications.
Admission criteria for students
Students must at least have a first higher education degree (Licentiatura, Bachelor’s degree, Diploma di laurea di primo livello) in either Humanities (social and human sciences), law, economics, psychics, chemistry, or an equivalent diploma in architecture, art and design, heritage and landscape, or engineering. Applicants who are currently undertaking their Bachelor’s degree (equivalent to French Licence) and who have already reached 150 ECTS are allowed to apply, but will be accepted only if they successfully pass their exam before the end of July 2014.
Moreover, personal motivation, prior work experience in the field, obvious linguistic skills, as well as the relevance, originality and quality of the proposed study/research project will be crucial elements in the selection process.
The following documents have to be provided with your application form :
- a detailed CV in French or English with 2 photos
- a certified copy, with certified French or English translation of the required diploma requested to enter an Erasmus Mundus Master
- the diploma of your language level (DALF C1 in French, IELTS 6, TOEFL 550, TOEFL internet based at least 90, TOIC at least 650)
- 2 letters of recommendation in French or English (letters have to be sealed).
- a motivation letter (typed + handwritten) written in French or in English
- the student research/study project in accordance with the motivation letter. This project should be presented in a scientific way (references, bibliography,etc..) and should help the jury on the quality of the student and on the quality of his application.
- A copy of your passeport
- the completed and signed application form.
Documents must be sent per email to the following address email@example.com before 31/05/2014
Be careful! The file sent by email must weigh less than 5MO
The MACLAND secretariat checks the application of the student, the qualifications of each candidate and if this application meets the criteria for admission. Students are evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Ranks, grades and honors (30% of score)
- Motivation and project (confirmed by the research project) (25 % of score)
- Adequacy of academic cursus with MACLAND (15% of score)
- Professional experience and experiences of international mobility (15% of score)
- Letters of recommendation (10% of score)
- Other Languages (5% of score)
- Each criterion is scored from 0 to 5.
MACLAND secretariat will check applications, qualifications etc., and the eligibility of each applicant according to the Erasmus Mundus criteria. The proper selection then starts and applications are ranked per order of merit.
Students will immediately be informed per mail in order to start the visa procedure as soon as possible. Please return this application form with original documents and officially certified copies by post mail if you are selected by the jury :
Master Erasmus Mundus MACLAND
Université Jean Monnet
Unité d’habitation Le Corbusier
Be careful, all documents attached to the file will be kept by the secretariat MACLAND.
Information relating to individuals (personal data) is collected and used in accordance with Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on «the protection of individuals with regard to processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and in accordance with the CNIL.
To appeal the decision
Students who want to appeal the decision of the jury may contact the secretariat MACLAND to obtain additional information: